- The Quest for Finding That Star Employee!
- Checkout This Knockout Talent
- How to Mis-Hire Like the Best of ‘Em
- Expanding Your Workforce? Calculate & Analyze the Risk!
- Over 70 Top Sales Jobs to Be Filled at Danville Job Fair June 18th
- Construction Industry Rebounds, Job Growth Increases
- Happy Memorial Day!
- This Memorial Day Salute a Veteran with a New Job!
- Dynamic Provides Career Guidance to Local Students
- Is Your Future Employee Playing Hard to Get?
- Press Releases
- Client News
- Human Resources
- Hiring & Recruiting
- Job Opportunities
Good times or bad, we all need to take time to laugh and learn.
Email Happenings@Go2Dynamic.com and tell us your story. Check
here for regular updates!
- Can you believe they said that…
- Tell us about your experiences…
- Employee standouts
- Other resources
“Do you know how many resumes are either written in a way that doesn’t showcase the actual employee well or that over states their experience?”
“Did you know that an average time spent by a hiring manager on a resume is less than six seconds?”
We’ve handpicked 13 new MMA’s (Most Marketable Applicants).
From Dynamic’s School of Hard Knocks
The truth is that most of us have hired the wrong person at some point in our careers, but where was it that we went wrong?
Managing risks is key to a successful business and that can only be done when you understand the effects of change on your business.
Dynamic to fill over 70 B2B, Enterprise and Retail Sales positions with starting salaries from 40k to 104k.
Is it Time to Expand Your Workforce?
Signs of recovery are springing up across the Bay Area. With construction projects on the rise, formerly desolate commercial projects and ghost town residential developments are now bustling with Orange-vest-clad workers. With the increased demand for housing, “For Sale” signs are popping up everywhere, Bay Area home prices are soaring and the region’s job market appears far stronger than originally thought.
To those heroes whose lives ended far too soon fighting for our freedom, we remember you today and always.
Hiring veterans is not just about recognizing these peoples’ important service to their country; it makes good business sense too.
Bidwell High School students given workforce tips and career info.
4 Tips for Recruiting Passive Talent
When you have an opening at your office, you know exactly who you’re looking for, but do they know they’re looking for you?