- Dynamic Receives 2015 American Leadership Award
- We Had a Ball on the 18th tee for a Charity!
- Are Your Trendy Piercings and Tattoos Keeping You Unemployed?
- Attention Hiring Mangers and Business Owners!
- In Search of the Purple Squirrel
- The Halo Effect: Interviewing Under the Influence
- First Quarter Trends in the Workforce: How Does Your Company Compare?
- Countering the Loss in Company Revenue Due to March Madness
- How Passion Drives Me to Do What I Love
- Great News For Job Seekers!
- Press Releases
- Client News
- Human Resources
- Hiring & Recruiting
- Job Tips
- Job Opportunities
Good times or bad, we all need to take time to laugh and learn.
Email Happenings@Go2Dynamic.com and tell us your story. Check
here for regular updates!
- Can you believe they said that…
- Tell us about your experiences…
- Employee standouts
- Other resources
March Madness can be very costly, and not just what you lose in your office pool.
All the bracket-making and bracket-busting, not to mention game-viewing, of roughly 60 million of us will likely cost employers roughly $1.9 billion in lost productivity this year, according to outplacement firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas.
And that may be on the low side.General
“If you break it down, leading with love calls for heightened consciousness… It’s about listening, but even more importantly, it’s about actually hearing what is being said. It’s about making time to listen, and space to process what you’ve heard. When you are conscious and present for the other human being a different conversation transpires. It’s one of trust. From trust, grows a community and with a trusting community, you gain a culture.”General