- Dynamic Receives 2015 American Leadership Award
- We Had a Ball on the 18th tee for a Charity!
- Are Your Trendy Piercings and Tattoos Keeping You Unemployed?
- Attention Hiring Mangers and Business Owners!
- In Search of the Purple Squirrel
- The Halo Effect: Interviewing Under the Influence
- First Quarter Trends in the Workforce: How Does Your Company Compare?
- Countering the Loss in Company Revenue Due to March Madness
- How Passion Drives Me to Do What I Love
- Great News For Job Seekers!
- Press Releases
- Client News
- Human Resources
- Hiring & Recruiting
- Job Tips
- Job Opportunities
Good times or bad, we all need to take time to laugh and learn.
Email Happenings@Go2Dynamic.com and tell us your story. Check
here for regular updates!
- Can you believe they said that…
- Tell us about your experiences…
- Employee standouts
- Other resources
Matt Ferguson, CEO of CareerBuilder commented, “There is a growing disconnect between the skills employers need and the skills that are being cultivated in the labor market today. This causes workers and companies to miss out on realizing their full potential and, in turn, causes the economy to fall short of its potential. The onus is on businesses and the public sector to work side by side to identify where there is a deficit of talent and re-skill workers to close the gaps within their communities. This is not a problem that can be solved overnight, but it can be solved.”General
It is that time of year where some say love & romance is in the air!
While we all would like perfect love, romance, & relationships in our lives…….. Relationships are not one size fits all or popped out of a cookie cutter! Relationships, business or personal, are all unique and take time to build.
Young adults are earning college degrees at a record rates, which means the chances of getting your dream job right after college is slim to none. This is why it is so important for young graduates to understand, you have to start somewhere!
Although some Universities have 90% or higher job placement rates, studies done by job placement firm Adecco show 60% of young college grads cannot find work in their field. While Economic Policy Institute showed in 2014, young college graduates had an unemployment rate of 8.5% and an underemployment rate of 16.8%.